In the Community
- Military & Veteran Support
- STEM Education
- Employee Focused Programs
- Applying For Contributions
- Code Quest
- Official Rules
- Denver, Colorado
- Fort Worth, Texas
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Marietta, Georgia
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Moorestown, New Jersey
- Orlando, Florida
- Owego, New York
- Palmdale, California
- Stratford, Connecticut
- Sunnyvale, California
- Washington D.C. Metro
- Whiteley, UK
- Past Winners & Problem Packets/Solutions
- Code Quest Costume Rules
- Corporate Governance
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Energy, Environment, Safety and Health
- Lockheed Martin International
- Our History
- Social Media
- Our Businesses
The Marietta, Georgia Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Marietta
800 Walker Street
Marietta, GA 30060
- One team can represent a school. Schools may register a second team but second teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them Monday, Feb. 20. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If your second team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after Feb. 20.
- Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow one month for registration.
- Coaches must be U.S. citizens.
- Computer monitors are limited to 27 inches.
- Novice level consists of all students on a team with 1 year or less of JAVA/Python coding classes and/or competitions. If there is a student with more than 1 year of JAVA/Python experience, that team must be registered as Advanced. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Photo Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 29, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA (New Location)
Stratford, CT (New Location)
Washington D.C. Metro
Sept. 23, 2017
Download our Lockheed Martin Engage Mobile App!
All Code Quest participants and interested students can use Lockheed Martin Engage to:
- View open job postings and apply for internships.
- Participate in ongoing challenges created by Lockheed Martin engineers and technology experts.
Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at